Sunday, June 10, 2012

Two Days in a Row

So as promised, I'm back for Day 2 that is. Still no pictures of any of my knitting project from the past year and a half but I'll get on those this week. I had a dreary start to this rainy Sunday. I received a phone call regarding a shooting in Auburn, AL. This is where I went to college and it is a place that I hold near and dear to my heart. I am in prayer for those involved and that God will pour out His love and peace over them in this trying time.

My Atlanta Braves lost today as well. I was a trooper though and stayed through the rain and the dismal score till the very end. But I was excited to meet a friend at Buckhead Church and follow that up with Pinkberry afterwards. I'm thankful for the few friends that I have in the Atlanta area as they mean the world to me.

Back to work tomorrow. I have at least 2 asks to make this week and hopefully that will grow! If anyone in the GA/AL areas want to host an event for Make-A-Wish Georgia and Alabama give me a ring at 770.916.9474 x10!

That's all for now.

"And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment