Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On Seeing the World

So most of you know that I've always had the traveling bug and wanted to travel anywhere!  Well as my graduation in December approaches and I'm classified as a senior at Auburn University, my family and I received brochures about a graduation trip that is offered through the Auburn Alumni Association and AESU Travel Agency.  After much discussion with the parentals,  we decided that I could and should go!  Boy was I excited! The actual trip took place from May 22 through June 7.  Over the next few days I will be updating my blog with the things I did while on the trip as well as pictures!

I had so much fun and plan to get back over there ASAP (hopefully within the next 5 years).  I'll start the trip posts sometime tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment